Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

Exactly why Renaldo doesn't have his own rangers :)

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Amazing.

Sterile - I couldn't have picked a better word to describe the city's surroundings.
Once this toon began rolling, I was so impressed. It must have taken a while to plan out and animate it.
It reminded me of the those shorts I used to see on Sesame Street(no offense) and reminded me also of Nickleodeon cartoons too.
If I were the boy, I wouldn't have run away from the natives, and I wouldn't have gone back, at least not for a few days.
And lastly, a question: Did anyone other than the robots notice the boy was gone?

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

this is awesome...

the tween guy sounds like Eugene Meltsner from Adventures in Odyssey

AtroxChobatsu responds:

I don't even know who that is, but I could try looking him up. XD Thanks!

The Sword Fight The Sword Fight

Not bad

A lot better than I could do. Keep it coming.
But, I think that you're wasting your rime trying to please everyone. At best, you will be blown around in circles. This guy wants one thing, another guy wants that...
I'm doing the same thing and I really wonder if I'm getting anywhere.

Samurai X Bakumatsu ep.2 Samurai X Bakumatsu ep.2

Mmmmm

Slay Immediately Evil? Sorry to nitpick, but that's s incorrect grammar.
Your graphics are good, but also at the same time, bad.
Still a very nice Flash, I'm going to put it in my favorites.
For the next Bakumatsu episode, might I suggest that you get some swing and sword sounds, and use those, instead of using a sound rip from the Kenshin anime? It (the sound rip) felt kinda out of place there.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Great too!

IMO, it ends prematurely.
How did you get the Flash 8 filter effects to animated without slowing down playback? I've tried to use blur and glow effects, and when I animate them, it sucks out a major crap load out of the memory.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Amazing.

Way cool, best of all three.
The part I liked best was when Shadic(or Sonow) was taking rings, and people were giving him their rings to stop Nazo.
But if Nazo is formed from negative Chaos energy, that means that Sonic and Shadow will have to fight him again and again.
And you never know(I'm not trying to diss you or anything, I'm just saying that), perhaps Nazo is a good hedgehog.

The Bill Murray Project The Bill Murray Project

Lame

Not very funny or very clever. try to put more effort into your work.

GoldenClock responds:

WHY?

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

A cute cartoon

I can see why Bill Watterson refused to license Calvin and Hobbes.
No, your cartoon is great, I only wish that it was longer. The animation and effects are very nice, indeed.

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

Yeah this is cool.

"I call your mom to the battlefield!" Creative.
On the fun fact about how many arms Buddha has: You and theBlueSpartan was confusing him with Siva(of Hindu religion) or the Triumvirate(also of the same religion). It is one of those gods that have six arms. Buddha has two, just like Jesus.