The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Even though it's clunky, it helped.

This tutorial was very informative for me, it really helped a lot.
I finally figured out the faux 3D stuff in the Composition Tutorial.
If you build up the scene like Helbereth says and then tween the camera across, everything will move at the same speed. You have to tween the planes, not the camera.
I still have problems with masking though.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Just what I needed to know.

I was having quite a problem with syncing up sound, I used to use the stopAllSounds command on the main timeline, and then play or NextFrame to cancel the former code out, and often I would have a lot of trouble with it. That bit of information was a godsend.
I also suck at drawing fire, but maybe your way is better.
That tut on electricity was also very useful, now I can make convincing electricity.
If fbf movies properly done score well, then I might have a chance of getting the front page with one of my upcoming projects.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Great tut!

You certainly seem to know what you're talking about, I can see you've been doing sticks for a long time.
This tut was instrumental in my making an commercial ad about the World Cup 2010, helped quite a bit. The blood you drew is quite cool, but I don't think I have the patience (or the steadiness of hand) to duplicate the same work. Pertaining to blood, I'm not that great at it either, and I don't think you suck at it.
You're also not the only one who slacks off in their Flash making.

Gun Down the Gungan Gun Down the Gungan

DIE, JAR JAR!!!!!

I know my review will probably be voted useless, but I have to say that I liked this cartoon. The only thing is, I didn't often get the gungan in the back. Now, you made to make one about gunning down the High School Musical characters.

The Lion King - Flash! The Lion King - Flash!

Not too bad

It must have taken you quite a while to draw all those images.
In the issue of gameplay, the first level was too hard, the rest were not challenging enough.
In the first level, to pass, you must collect ALL the bonus speed points. They're supposed to be bonus, which means that they should not be necessary to the beating of that level.
As for the beasts, they're called wildebeests, not buffaloes.
It was good, but short. i think you should have called it the Lion King: Stampede Adventure, because I thought that it was going to go from Pride Rock all the way to fighting Scar.
But then again, since I don't know anything about making games in Flash, is my opinion really that important?

All-In-One Tutorial All-In-One Tutorial

Excellent!

An exceedingly useful tutorial. It helped me a great deal.