Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

Exactly why Renaldo doesn't have his own rangers :)

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Amazing.

Sterile - I couldn't have picked a better word to describe the city's surroundings.
Once this toon began rolling, I was so impressed. It must have taken a while to plan out and animate it.
It reminded me of the those shorts I used to see on Sesame Street(no offense) and reminded me also of Nickleodeon cartoons too.
If I were the boy, I wouldn't have run away from the natives, and I wouldn't have gone back, at least not for a few days.
And lastly, a question: Did anyone other than the robots notice the boy was gone?

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

this is awesome...

the tween guy sounds like Eugene Meltsner from Adventures in Odyssey

AtroxChobatsu responds:

I don't even know who that is, but I could try looking him up. XD Thanks!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Even though it's clunky, it helped.

This tutorial was very informative for me, it really helped a lot.
I finally figured out the faux 3D stuff in the Composition Tutorial.
If you build up the scene like Helbereth says and then tween the camera across, everything will move at the same speed. You have to tween the planes, not the camera.
I still have problems with masking though.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Just what I needed to know.

I was having quite a problem with syncing up sound, I used to use the stopAllSounds command on the main timeline, and then play or NextFrame to cancel the former code out, and often I would have a lot of trouble with it. That bit of information was a godsend.
I also suck at drawing fire, but maybe your way is better.
That tut on electricity was also very useful, now I can make convincing electricity.
If fbf movies properly done score well, then I might have a chance of getting the front page with one of my upcoming projects.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Great tut!

You certainly seem to know what you're talking about, I can see you've been doing sticks for a long time.
This tut was instrumental in my making an commercial ad about the World Cup 2010, helped quite a bit. The blood you drew is quite cool, but I don't think I have the patience (or the steadiness of hand) to duplicate the same work. Pertaining to blood, I'm not that great at it either, and I don't think you suck at it.
You're also not the only one who slacks off in their Flash making.

_-={A World at War}=-_ _-={A World at War}=-_

Amazing

It kinda reminds of the end credit theme of the Amazing Race reality show. but good nonetheless. Makes me think of a swordsman running through a forest, hand on sword, away from of after somebody.
Wonderful track. Yeah.

MaestroRage responds:

That's a pretty good image actually. I think it sits with the song quite well. Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

Shrek!! Shrek!!

It's an okay song

Not the best I have ever heard, but still good.
Yeah. But then again, I'm not that wise in music, so I wouldn't know.

himenow responds:

This wasn't anything serious, just for a project at school.
I didn't try to make this a masterpiece or anything :P
Just a simple tune.

let the rage begin let the rage begin

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!1

I..AM..FULL..OF..HATE!!!!
I WILL UNLEASH MY WRATH!!!! DIE YOU HAPLESS FAGS!!!

Katana Katana

I don't think so.

I'm impressed. Looks like it was used in a fight. Blood also looks fairly realistic.

long swoooord long swoooord

Great

A lot better than I can do with 3D.